* There are Y-body and B-body settings, so please select from the table below for reference.
* Please choose a larger size for the border.
tops size chart
pants size chart
Obi size list
Reference: Rule of the order
We have summarized the rules for choosing Judo clothing. Please refer to the following.
- ・The sleeves, including the wrists, must be covered with judo when raised to the height at which they will be under judo control. (See Figure 1)
- ・Vertical from the top of the sternum to the overlapping area of the collar must be less than 10 cm. (The arrow in Figure 2 below is less than 10 cm)
- ・The length of the lower collar at the seam of the garment must be horizontal and at least 20 cm. (The arrow in Fig. 2 below is 20 cm in size)
- ・The jacket length must cover the hips. However, a 10 cm clearance above the knee must be ensured.
- ・Trousers must have a 10 to 15 cm margin at the knees.
- ・The length from the knot of the band to both ends must be about 20 cm to 30 cm.
Please see this size chart page for details.